Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Check out the new Midlist Writer blog!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm shifting my blogging emphasis over to my other blog, Midlist Writer. I'll be keeping Civil War Horror going to cover its core areas of the ACW and Wild West, but my main blog will be Midlist Writer. I'll be posting several times a week over there and will be able to embrace a broader focus on things like writing advice, travel, and National Novel Writing Month.

I always felt that this blog was too narrow for some people. In blogfests I got the impression that the title made some readers skip me. A more general blog, which still reflects the interests of yours truly, may appeal to a broader audience.

Hopefully you'll be interested in following that blog. Also, check out the redesign and tell me what you think. I'm open to suggestions. And yes, it needs some more color. I just haven't decided what yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.