Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Starting my virtual book tour for A Fine Likeness

Now that my Civil War novel A Fine Likeness is out, I'm starting a virtual book tour. My first stop was yesterday over at fellow author and medievalist A.J. Walker's blog. I blogged about Medieval Weapons in the American Civil War.

I've created a page on this blog for my online appearances. I already have several stops scheduled on my virtual book tour and more are on the way, so check back often as I hop around the web blogging about writing, horror fiction, the civil War, Missouri history, Jesse James, and more!

1 comment:

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.